Monday, October 7, 2013

Monkey Madness Monday: I did it

I set a date for my release party. November 12th. I was afraid if I didn't set it, I would never set it and never put the book out. So I emailed Garfield Books and just did it. I'm waiting to send out the invites however until I get the last round of proof copies. I'm not going through the book again, mind you, but I want to make sure the cover is okay. The last round it was a little kittywampus.

And now I'm terrified.

I don't know why, like I've said, I've received really good feedback.

So when I get these proof copies (I think there are four in all) one is going to Garfield Books, and I've promised two of them to two bloggers. One I've promised to a guy who works in the movies. I've also sent two digital versions to another couple bloggers. I was going to put it up on Netgalley, but it's a little too costly for me to do that right now.

However, if there are any more blog reviewers out there who are interested in reviewing Dissected, email me, and I'll see what I can do. It's a little different this time around because of course, I have to pay for proof copies.

Don't forget, there is also the preview up at Createspace (updated version, I accidentally put an old, uncorrected one up the first time), feel free to review it for me,  and you can enter to win a copy on Goodreads.

For more information about Dissected, you can visit my website...

Oh yeah, here's Monday's Monkey...


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews