Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Monkey Madness Tuesday: Dear, Spammer

You get the monkeys today because I didn't feel like blogging yesterday, I felt like I had nothing to say. Today I do. I'm feeling some angst. So here I am. 

First of all, to the spammers who keep commenting here on my blog anonymously, go away. Get a life. Don't come back. No one is going to read your comment and follow your link. Are you stupid or something?

Secondly, I'm frustrated about my writing career. I have no idea which direction to go. I have about five projects going. I can't seem to focus. Meanwhile, I've got things tied up with editor and contest. I feel like a chicken with my head cut off.

Thirdly, I have another frustrating ongoing thing I can't really talk about but I'm so tired of dealing with I want to rip my hair out and I really don't understand it, it seems so stupid.

I have to say this. Thank god for kickboxing and xanax.

Image courtesy of samurai/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net

2 comments:

  1. Everyone has days like that. I wish you well!

    Honestly, I too am struggling with something that is ongoing and driving me literally batty. I even posted an odd blog myself. I don't know what to do either, but writing something, anything, seemed to help!

    Have a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you too Yolanda. Maybe there's something in the air. I was able to focus and finish a project I was working on, so there's that...

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews