Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Um, little behind on posting this week.

Okay, here. Here's a cute monkey. There. That makes up for Monday.

Let's see, yesterday I was going to write about playlists for books. Songs usually pop into my head when I'm writing. As I've been writing Dissection (formerly Sliced, which was formerly Sad) I've had a few songs come into my mind. The first was Hurt. Now, I'm hedging toward the Nine Inch Nails version, but one cannot discount the oh so awesome Johnny Cash version either.

The other song I have so far is Lights by Ellie Goulding, about depression and about how the lights are calling her back home. Likey.

Also kind of thinking Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotya. Not sold yet.

That brings us to Wednesday. I stupidly started another book, well, a series to be exact. I say stupidly because I still have to finish my revisions on Dissection, which have been like pulling the teeth from a lion. And I gave myself a deadline of *cough* the end of this month to finish. Um, that gives me four days to get through 160 pages. sigh. I'm not going to say I'm not going to do it. I'm really going to try like hell.

But I am really excited about this series. I kind of took a book I'd already written and twisted it all up, and then through in this storyline about the integration of church and state along with a dystopian setting and BAM! Book series. not going to say any more than that for now, or give away the name. Maybe when I get further along I'll share some of the writing. :D

Happy Hump Day ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews