Friday, March 2, 2012

F³A: I'm on a Washington Radio

Okay, read the title of this blog and think 80's music.

I've done two radio shows this week which was kind of cool. Wednesday I was live on local station KLAY with DJ Mike Lonergan. I'm always nervous about live stuff, but it was fun.

Yesterday I was at Evergreen Radio in Seattle at their Washington Talking Book
& Braille Library
. It was really fun. My interviewer Leighanne was really bubbly and nice. This interview was pre-recorded, and I'll find out later when it will be aired.

Friday Scribbles

Random Pandora Song of the Week: Xavier Rudd, Messages

Book of the Week: Okay For Now by Gary Schmidt. Reading it for conference and really enjoying it.

Netflix of the Week: The United States of Tara. Love this show. Done for now though. Any one have any suggestions for what to watch next?

Quote of the Week: I'm posting a personal quote today, one that is apropos for me this week. “Love Jo all your days, if you choose, but don't let it spoil you, for it's wicked to throw away so many good gifts because you can't have the one you want.” ― Louisa May Alcott, Little Women

3 comments:

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews